* Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch.
* Durable cast construction. ASTM Class 25 Cast iron, switch case, and pump housing.
* Cast iron base on 267, 268.
* Engineered Plastic base on 266.
* Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts on models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH). Model 267 available with cast iron impeller option. (Cast iron impeller standard on 3 PH models.)
* Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage sumps.
* Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, and arm and seal assembly.
* UL Listed 3-wire neoprene cord and plug. 10 ft. cord standard for automatic. 15 ft. cord standard for Nonautomatic.
* Square Ring & Gasket - Neoprene.
* Motor - 266/267/268 Series - 1/2HP 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 PH only).
* Oil lubricated bearings.
* Carbon and ceramic shaft seal.
* Passes 2-inch spherical solids.
* 2” NPT Discharge.
* Model 268 contains combination 2” NPT Female and 3” NPT Male discharge.
* On point - 12”. Off point - 4” (Automatic units).
* Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish.
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float (s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with nonautomatic pumps.
* May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.
Control Selection (Simplex) 1
Control Selection (Duplex) 4
Min. Basin Size (Simplex)18" x 30"
Min. Basin Size (Duplex)30 x 36 inches
Standard Weight47.5 lbs.
Max. Temperature130 °F
Max. Temperature54 °C
Keywords: ZOELLE ZOE M267 ZOE 267-0001 ZOELLER PUMP COMPANY 053514017613 ZOELLER 1/2 HP SEWAGE PUMP-
Kelly Legacy Part Number: 4971375
Zoeller Pump and Parts : Product Index | Utility/Dewatering & Effluent Pumps | Sewage/Waste Pumps | Grinder Pumps | Agricultural Pumps | Hi-Temp Pumps | Pedestal Pumps | Package Systems & Basins | Hazardous Environment Pumps | Home Improvement Products | Specialty Products | Potable Water Products | Backup Systems | Controls & Accessories | OnSite Septic