Residential Comfort/Combustion : Electrical Components : Contactors : Economy : DP2030 Economy : DP2030A1004/U
24 Vac 2 Pole Definite Purpose Contactor
These electromagnetically-operated Definite Purpose Contactors provide switching for starting induction motors.
- Silver cadmium oxide contacts provide long life under demanding duty cycles.
- Low profile design allows for more wiring room.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Economy Definite Purpose Contactor
- Dimensions (in.)
- 3.25 in. high x 3.63 in. wide x 3.8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 83 mm high x 92 mm wide x 97 mm deep
- Item Type
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Component Recognized: File No. 14480, Guide No. NLDX2
- Approvals, CSA
- Certified: File No. LR6535
- Electrical Connections
- #10-32 combination head screws
- Temperature Ratings (C)
- -20 C to +65 C
- Temperature Ratings (F)
- -4 F to +149 F
- Contact Ratings (AFL)
- 30 A @ 240/277 Vac
- Contact Ratings (resistive)
- 40 A @ 240/277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
- Contact Connections (coil)
- 1/4 in. quick-connects
- Coil Ratings Voltage
- 24 Vac