|KLEARON™ 73 Series K010 Clear PVC Tubing|
Clear non-toxic food and beverage grade PVC tubing.
- 3A- The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- FDA - The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- NSF - This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components -- Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- UL - The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics - Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8 mm.
- USDA - The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- USP - The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA(03) requirements, meets USDA(17), 3A(01), NSF(13), UL(16), RoHS(15) and USP(18) Class VI criteria.
- High gloss crystal clear appearance with glass smooth interior to reduce sediment buildup
- Non-toxic blue tint to enhance clarity
- NSF-51 and NSF-61 certified material
- Compound hardness 73 ±3 Shore "A"
- Tubing for laboratories
- Water distillation lines
- Deionized water systems
- Air conditioning drainage
- Refrigeration drainage
- Air lines
- Bottling plants
- Beverage dispensing units
- Ice making machines
- Printing press equipment
- High efficiency furnace drainage
- Transfer of weak chemicals and acids
|Temperature Range||25 to 150 F|
-4 to 65
|Nominal ID Size (Inches/mm)||1/4 (6.35)|
|Nominal OD Size (Inches/mm)||1/2 (12.7)|
|Nominal Wall Thickness (Inches/mm)||1/8 (3.2)|
|Max. Working Pressure at 70°F (20°C)||60 PSI|
|Std. Length||100 ft.|
|Approx. Weight||8.0 lbs|
|Brand||Kuri Tec |
|Application / Material Conveyed||Air conditioning Drainage|
Beverage Dispensing Units
Deionized Water Systems
Drain Lines - Furnace, Refrigeration, etc.
Food and Beverage Transfer
High efficiency furnace drainage
Ice Making Machines
Printing press Equipment
Transfer of weak chemicals and acids
Tubing for Laboratories
Water Distillation Lines
|Legend Notes|| ()for additional information.|
|Chemical Resistance Guide|
|Specialized Products and Design Options|
Request a Quote Form
Request A Quote Form
|ISO Registration Compliance Footnotes|